Wednesday 19 July 2017

Target Audience Interview

From the feedback we received from our target audience we concluded that people of the same age have different views on how they feel about music videos. We interviewed 17 years olds and found that some people enjoy watching music videos whereas other people said that they would only watch them with friends. I also expected 17 year olds to say that pop would be their favourite genre of music, when in fact I found from my target audience interview that they prefer R&B and classical music which was surprising to me. Lastly, I found that the older generation of people that I interviewed don't watch music videos whereas the younger generation do, demonstrating how music videos are more appealing to the younger generation and therefore we should be targetting our music video at a younger audience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment