Thursday 5 April 2018

Learning how to use after effects and colour correct

Adobe after effects is an important programme used when editing. Therefore we had to learn how to use adobe after effects in order to enhance our music video to make it look as professional as possible.

Below is a video I watched that taught me some effects to use in my music video:


Once I had watched this video I added my footage onto adobe after effects and tried out some of the tips from the video to see how I could make my work better. However I wanted to make my video look as professional as possible so I watched another video to enhance my video even more.

Below is the other video I watched: 


We also had to learn how to colour correct in order to make our music video more effective. Colour correcting is a very important part of editing. It ensures that each shot from the same scene looks consistent and gives you control over the final look of your production as well as adding to the production value with little cost or labor. 

Because colour correcting was something new to me I watched different videos on how to use colour correcting in order to enhance my video. I also read steps online on how to colour correct which helped me a lot. 

Below is a video that I watched on how to colour correct: 


These videos on how to use after effects and colour correct contributed to the development of our editing skills and enabled us to add more technical elements to our music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment